ImmunoPrecise Antibodies announced the opening of its new 3,200 square foot state of the art antibody production laboratory at Vancouver Island technology Park.
The production laboratory has been designed in conjunction with Low Hammond Rowe Architects. Architectural and engineering features enhance the workflow and cleanliness of the facility.
The addition of this new laboratory:
• More than doubles the Company's lab footprint
• Allows for 3X the capacity for hybridoma projects
• Architectural and engineering features that enhance workflow and cleanliness
• Houses new equipment [High-throughput FACS] to expand services; and
• Allows for Vivarium expansion up to 10X the capacity for hybridoma projects
The opening of new laboratory provides the infrastructure for the implementation of strategic growth initiatives of increasing capacity and expansion of ImmunoPrecise Antibodies business.
The additional capacity of this world class facility allows handling more projects that helps to drive revenues.
The new laboratory provides space to support the growth for the foreseeable future. It also provides capability to enhance efficiency, acquire additional equipment and allows offering additional services such as humanising antibodies.
|3,200 Square Foot