Manipal Hospitals, part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), is the pioneer in the field of education and healthcare delivery in India. The third largest hospital in the country with multiple care facilities located across five states, it currently operates and manages 4,900 hospital beds and caters to around 2 million patients from India and overseas every year.
• IT Team burdened with manual transfers of large volumes of data across hundreds of users
• Process required extensive set-up each time
• Users inconventiently sent to a specific web site to enter their information
• Data involved is senstive and confidential patient information, so security is essential.
The IT department of the hospital needed to ensure that the flow of information between internal users, hospital partners and patients was seamless and secure. These data transfers had to be reliable and easy to track so files could be accessed quickly and there would be no delay in the exchange of crucial information. Data security was also a key concern to protect patient privacy and ensure compliance with internal/external audits
• Greatly simplified process for the transfer of sensitive data
• Fully automated, fully encrypted
• Works seamlessly across departments
• 100s of transfers per day, likely rising to more than 1000
• Easy to use, easy to implement
• Administrative tasks around file transfer have been reduced by 85 per cent.
“We estimate that we have reduced time spent on administrative tasks, such as creating individual users or ensuring transfers are running successfully, by as much as 85 per cent."
For more information visit ipswitch.com
RoundRobin Tech Services Pvt Ltd
Distributor for Ipswitch Products in SAARC Countries
To know more visit us at www.roundrobintech.com
Ph: +91 9152813296