Publisher: CRC Press
Year of Publication: 2016
Author(s) : John M. Centanni, Michael J. Roy
This book describes seven areas in the field of biotechnology operations as practiced by biopharmaceutical firms and nonprofit institutions. Revisions focus upon changes that have occurred in several areas over the past six years, with emphasis on regulatory, biomanufacturing, clinical and technical information, along with processes and guidlines that have added to the discipline. Examples are increased for new technical fields such as cell and tissue engineering. Further, illustrations or figures are added to each chapter to emphasize particular points.
• Discusses the most up to date methods in biotechnology operations.
• Chapters on regulatory affairs and regulatory compliance contain the latest information on these important topics.
• Explores the seven primary areas related to biotechnology operations, which are covered in detail.
• Provides new examples and problems, added where needed
• Extensive references at the end of each chapter to enhance further study.