Author(s) : Rathnam Chaguturu, Ferid Murad
Collaborative Innovation in Drug Discovery: Strategies for Public and Private Partnerships provides insight into the potential synergy of basing R&D in academia while leaving drug companies to turn hits into marketable products.
- Gain global perspectives on the benefits and potential issues surrounding collaborative innovation
- Discover how industries can come together to prevent another "Pharma Cliff"
- Learn how nonprofits are becoming the driving force behind innovation
- Read case studies of specific academia-pharma partnerships for real-life examples of successful collaboration
- Explore government initiatives that • help foster cooperation between industry and academ